Media companies need research platforms to support ad sales, affiliate distribution sales, programming, marketing and the Internet. These are Dr. Morse’s specialties. It is where his knowledge of major research services including Nielsen, Simmons, MRI, and Scarborough is most valuable.
The consulting abilities of Byron Media provide the full services of a market research department on an out-sourced basis. Our clients don’t have to hire full time employees to fulfill these duties or pay for the expensive software to run information. We can work with large budgets or small. Dr. Morse is also an expert at negotiating licensing agreements with vendors for studies that are needed for public use.
Let Byron Media assist you in creating winning strategies through market research and planning in the following areas:
• Sales Research (help companies build research platforms to increase ad sales)
• Distribution Research (research platforms for local cable operators, satellite dish services, and MSOs.)
• Program Research (custom research to document how viewing environments are special for consumers . . . and value-added for advertisers)
• TV network start-ups, especially digital. Startups include: A&E, College Sports TV, ESPN, G4, Lifetime, Learning Channel, FNN/CNBC, Ovation, Tennis Channel and YES Network.
• Audience measurement (national and local . . .
We are “Nielsen techies” and can help programming, marketing, and sales.)
• New Technology research (combining syndicated with custom research data, including convergence of video, telephone, and Internet technologies)
• Web site planning, usage, and assessment. (Internet measurement: syndicated and custom studies)
• International sales research (TV sales among multiple country distributions, including Latin America. Strategizing the options for developing effective ad sales outside of this country. Completed for Hallmark International.)
• Speaker’s Bureau: (presentations on trends in American culture and their impact on electronic media)
Byron Media is utilizing the following methods:
• In-Person Focus Groups
• On-Line Focus Groups
• Custom National Public Opinion Polls
• Syndicated Study Reports: (Nielsen, Simmons, MRI)